Admission for the new academic year commences on 14th November each year. Filling Pre enquiry form is the first step in the admission procedure. Parents seeking admission for their wards can avail Pre enquiry forms in the School office. Availability of seats will be in-form to the parents once they fill their pre-enquiry form. Admission procedures laid down by the School are strictly adhered to as given below:-
Age Guidelines as Per RTE Act 2009 :
PG children enrolling for the academic year (2019-2020), the child has to be born on or before September 30, 2016
LKG children enrolling for the academic year (2019-2020) will have to be born on or before September 30, 2015.
UKG children enrolling for the academic year (2019-2020) will have to be born on or before September 30, 2014.
Documents to be submitted with the Application form :
1. Two recent passport size photographs of the child and parents.
2. Photocopy of the mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school. (This is required for students coming from Grade 1 and upwards)
3. The Aadhar card of the child and the parents and a copy each of the same. (For all classes including PG).
4. Students seeking admission to the school from Grade 2 and upwards are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested /signed by the Head of the Institution.
5. Counter Sign of Area Education Officer on the Leaving Certificate of the Previous School. (Not for Students from the State of Maharashtra)
6. All admissions done after 15th June require a studying/ discontinued L.C., which is valid for only 30 days from the last date of attendance.